Information we obtain from our customers
We collect the following information from our customers:
- Name (including nicknames and pen names)
- Age or date of birth
- Occupation, work history, and educational background
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Photos and videos
- Information related to the customer's means of payment such as credit card, bank account, electronic money, etc.
- IDs used by customers for external services, and other information that customers have authorized to be disclosed to linked parties according to the privacy settings of external services
- Identification information generated by using cookies.
- Information about the OS or terminal used by the customer, such as ID generated by the OS, terminal type, terminal identifier, etc.
- Customer activity history on the Company's website, including time spent on the Company's website, input history, and purchase history
- Usage history of the Company's applications, including start-up time, input history, and purchase history
- Your location information
- Basic Shopify store settings information
Purpose of Using Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To accept registrations for our services, and to identify and authenticate customers.
- To manage the customer's usage history of our services
- To settle usage fees
- To analyze the customer's activity history in the Company's services and use it to maintain and improve the Company's services
- For market analysis and marketing
- To display targeted advertisements in accordance with the customer's interests and preferences
- To provide information on the Company's services
- To send information on partner businesses and services
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To respond to actions that violate our company's rules or laws
- To inform you of changes to our services, discontinuation of provision, termination, or cancellation of contracts
- To notify you of changes to our terms and conditions, etc.
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Company's services in addition to the above.
Provision to third parties
The Company will not provide any personal data (Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Law) obtained from customers to third parties (including those located outside Japan) without the prior consent of the customer. However, the following cases are excluded. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When the handling of personal data is outsourced
- In the event that the Company or its services are acquired
- In the case of joint use with business partners (if there is a specific joint use, the details will be announced separately)
- In other cases where the provision of personal data to a third party is legally permitted by law.
Access analysis tools
If you would like to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of your information, please contact us at the following e-mail address.
In this case, we will confirm that the request is made by the person himself/herself by presenting his/her driver's license or by other means specified by us. Please note that an administration fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each request for disclosure of information, regardless of whether the information is disclosed or not.
Name of the business
Full Balance Co.
Last Edited on February 14, 2022