Register the size of the container in which the product will be packed.
※Only valid containers are used in the "Container" field when calculating shipping rates.
- Click "Container" > "Register New Container" to go to the New Container Registration page.
- Enter the Container Title.
- Enter the Container Size.
- The OUTER DIMENSIONS are used as volume when calculating shipping rates.
- The INNER DIMENSIONS are used to check if the product will fit in the container.
- If the INNER DIMENSIONS is unknown, it should be the same as the OUTER DIMENSIONS.
- Enter the Others.
- For Maximum load capacity, enter the maximum weight that can be put in the container.
- For Container Weight, enter the weight of the container without products.